How do I export references from Allecat to Refworks?
1. Save or mark records to “shopping cart.”
2. View saved
3. Choose “Full Record” for format of list, select all titles or mark specific titles.
4. Save to export.txt for RefWorks, remember where you saved the file.
5. Open RefWorks, from References tab, pull down the menu and select import.
6. If Allegheny College and Allegheny College (Allecat) are not in the import filter and database boxes, pull down to select them. (two part process).
7. Look for the Import data from the following text file radio button. Click the browse button and choose the location of your text file.
8. Click on Import.
9. Look at Refworks application-it should say “Import completed-X records Imported” Click on the View Last Imported Folder to move the records to the folder you create for your topic(s).